1. Frontile – a business activity involving the design and retail sale of products, carried out by Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko-Lubera company with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589 obtains the data of natural persons purchasing goods offered in the store maintained through the frontile.pl website (hereinafter referred to as: Personal data).
2. Acquisition of Personal Data, their collection and other processing shall take place in accordance with applicable law, including in particular the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as: Act) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR).
3. The administrator of personal data is Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589 and Frontile Distribution Sp. z o.o ul. Widokowa 21 42-612 Tarnowskie Góry
4. Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the sale of goods on offer from the online store managed by Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko-Lubera. The legal basis processed is Art. 6.1 point b) of GDPR.
5. The recipients of personal data will be: Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B / 21, 40-115 Katowice, and its employees, associates and subcontractors.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to the third country / international organization.
7. Personal data will be stored for the period of limitation of claims due to Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko-Lubera in connection with the sale of the goods, but not less than for 3 years.
8. You have the right to access the content of your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer Personal Data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing takes place on based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the General Personal Data Inspector or the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of applicable law, in particular the Act and the GDPR.
10. Providing Personal Data is necessary for the purchase of goods offered in a store maintained through the frontile.pl website, and the consequence of not providing Personal Data will be the inability to purchase this goods.
11. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website – the website operating on www.frontile.pl.
- External website – websites of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients.
- The administrator of your personal data is Ofisovnia Katarzyna Lubera – Żelazko with its registered office in Katowice at ul. Baildona 24b/21, and having the NIP identification number: 817-204-25-89, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device together with the software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ITC system of the Website.
External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ITC systems of external websites.
Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted.
Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session, unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 SAFETY
Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
Marketing and advertising – The Administrator and external websites use cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users’ advertisements.
Statistical data (Google Analytics) – The Administrator and External Websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. website visitor statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data is collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Website www.frontile.pl.
§ 5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
§ 6 POSSIBILITY OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND GETTING ACCESS ON USER’S DEVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The user may at any time independently change the settings of saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookies.
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: How to disable cookies?.
The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
Restricting saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause malfunction of some of the Website’s functions.
The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts the possibility of saving and reading Cookie files in any way.