The Regulations specify the rules for the sale of products offered by the frontile.pl store belonging to the Ofisovnia Katarzyna Lubera-Żelazko. For those interested, the company’s policies and regulations are available at the company’s headquarters.
The Regulations specify the wording which has the following meanings:
1. Frontile – a business activity involving the design and retail sale of products, carried out by Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko-Lubera company with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589
2. Store / Website – online store run by Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589, available at www.frontile.pl, through which Ofisovnia company provides Services within the meaning of these Regulations.
3. Regulations – these Regulations of the Online Store www.frontile.pl.
4. Service – mail-order sale of home furnishings carried out in the Republic of Poland and outside the Republic of Poland, carried out after the Ordering Party has placed the order.
5. Seller – Ofisovnia Katarzyna Lubera- Żelazko, with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589.
6. Ordering Party – an entity with full legal capacity, using the Seller’s Services and authorized to collect ordered products.
7. Contract – a sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Ordering Party, through which the Seller shall provide the Service and the Ordering Party shall collect the product and pay the price.
8. Supplier – A specialized entity dealing with the delivery of shipments. The Seller cooperates with the delivery services companies such as Fedex, DPD and DHL as well as with freight-forwarding companies.
1. The Seller shall communicate with the Ordering Party through the contact form available at www.frontile.pl, by e-mail or by phone. The contact details of the Seller are set out in § 1 of the Regulations. The cost of the connection is in accordance with the tariff of the service provider whose telecommunications services the Ordering Party shall use.
2. The Ordering Party shall use the Seller’s Services through the Online Storewww.frontile.pl.
3. Each product that shall be offered in the Store shall be brand new, unless otherwise stated.
4. The Seller shall provide a product free of defects.
5. The store’s website shall be maintained in Polish, English, German and Russian.
6. Any price specified for a good shall be a gross price, i.e. a price including VAT.
7. After placing the order by the Employer, the price may not change.
8. The Seller shall have the option of changing the price of goods offered in the Store only before the order shall be made by the Ordering Party.
9. The Seller shall have the option of expanding the Store’s offer by adding new goods.
10. The Seller shall have the option of introducing price reductions and promotions. Some of the promotions shall be implemented through discount codes, which shall be made available in each case by the Seller on the Website, subject to § 2 section 11 of the Regulations.
11. As part of promotional sales or at reduced prices, the quantity of goods and the duration of the promotion or price reduction shall be limited limited, and orders shall be processed in the order they were placed. The promotion or price reduction shall end while stock lasts or as specified by the Seller. The Seller shall inform each time through the Store about the introduction or termination of the promotion or price reduction as well as about their duration.
12. The Ordering Party placing an order concludes the Agreement with the Seller referred to in § 1 section 7 of the Regulations.
13. The Seller shall issue a receipt confirming the conclusion of the Contract for each order. The receipt shall always be attached and sent with the ordered goods. At the request of the Ordering Party, the Seller shall issue a VAT invoice which is also attached or sent by email.
14. In its activities, the Seller shall be guided by the applicable code of good practices, in accordance with the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
PLACEMENT OF PURCHASE ORDERS
1. The Ordering Party shall place an order through the Store on the website www.frontile.pl
2. To place an order, the Ordering Party, after selecting the goods,shall click “Go to checkout”.
3. After pressing the “Go to checkout” button, the Ordering Party is obliged to provide the following data:
a) First name;
c) e-mail address;
d) Contact phone number;
f) Building number;
g) Apartment number;
h) Postal code;
l) Company name:
M) NIP number (Tax Identification Number);
4. Providing personal data by the Ordering Party and continuing the purchase shall be tantamount to a statement that the data provided by him is true.
5. The Ordering Party shall declare whether he wishes to receive a VAT invoice from the Seller by checking or leaving the appropriate check box empty. If the Ordering Party shall order a VAT invoice from the Seller, he shall be obliged to complete the address details with the company name and tax identification number to which the VAT invoice shall be issued.
6. The Ordering Party who is an active VAT-EU payer may request a 0% VAT invoice. In this case, it is necessary to contact the Seller by email.
7. If the order address is not located in: EU Member States, it is not possible to make a payment through the Website. After the Ordering Party continues to make a purchase, the Seller shall receive his address data. The Seller shall determine the cost and delivery time of the goods to the order address and shall contact the Ordering Party individually within 5 business days of placing the order on the Website to finalize the order.
8. After providing the data indicated in § 3 section 3 of the Regulations, the Ordering Party may continue the purchase by clicking the “Buy and pay” button. Except as described in § 3 section 6 of the Regulations and in § 3 section 7 of the Regulations, the Ordering Party shall l be informed about the shipping costs. Except for the above-mentioned situation, the Ordering Party after clicking “Buy and pay” again, has the option of paying with Visa or Mastercard. Payments shall be made via the PayU system.
9. After choosing the payment method, the Ordering Party shall make a purchase by clicking the “Buy and pay” button.
10. The Seller reserves the right to additional verification of the order by e-mail or telephone within 3 business days after placing the order at the latest. At the same time, the Seller shall reserve the right not to perform the order if the Ordering Party has provided incomplete or false data, in accordance with § 3 section 3 of the Regulations, about which he shall inform the Employer, if it is possible.
11. The Ordering Party shall make the payment after pressing the “Buy and pay” button.
12. In the situation referred to in § 3 section10 sentence 2 of the Regulations, the Seller shall refund the funds paid within 7 days from the date of providing information to the Ordering Party about the inability to process the order.
13. The order shall be accepted for processing when the Seller receives confirmation of a positive authorization from the payment system.
14. In a situation in which, after placing the order by the Ordering Party, the Seller shall find that the ordered goods are not available, the Seller shall immediately inform the Ordering Party by e-mail or telephone. In such a situation, the Ordering Party shall have the option of withdrawing from the Agreement, and the funds transferred to the Seller shall be returned within 7 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of information on withdrawal from the Agreement. The Ordering Party shall also have the option of expressing a desire to process the order within a time limit that will be individually agreed with the Seller.
15. The rules for processing data indicated in § 3 section 3 of the Regulations are described in § 8 of the Regulations.
16. Providing the data indicated in § 3 section 3 point (a-j) of the Regulations is necessary for the performance of the contract. Providing the data indicated in § 3 section 3 point (l-m) of the Regulations is necessary for issuing a VAT invoice, about which the Ordering Party will be separately notified when placing the order, at the stage referred to in § 3 section 5.
1. The ordering party, after placing the order, is obliged to make a payment for the ordered goods.
2. The Ordering Party shall make a payment for the ordered goods:
a) By bank transfer directly to the Seller’s bank account. Account number – 06 1950 0001 2006 9465 0244 0004
b) Online, via the platform.
3. The price indicated at the stage of choosing the payment system is the final price, which includes VAT and the cost of delivery of the goods, except for the situations described in § 3 section 6 of the Regulations and in § 3 section 7 of the Regulations.
DELIVERY COSTS AND DATES
1. Each order shall have a processing time. The delivery time shall be specified in business days and shall be counted from the day the Ordering Party submits the order to the day the ordered goods are shipped.
2. In a situation where the Ordering Party orders goods with different delivery times, the Seller shall be bound by the longest delivery time.
3. The deadline for receiving the goods is the sum of the delivery time and the delivery time.
4. The delivery dates for the goods are as follows:
a) Courier in the territory of Poland – 1 business day;
b) Courier outside Poland within the European Union – 2-4 business days;
c) Courier outside the European Union – the delivery date shall be determined individually.
5. The delivery shall be carried out in a system which does not include placing an order.
6. In the case of ineffective delivery of the order, the Ordering Party shall be obliged to pay return delivery to the store and re-delivery to the delivery address (in total: twice the amount of the shipment paid, and in the case of free delivery – in accordance with the delivery prices in force in the store). The ordering party shall also be charged with the costs of storing products until the day of re-delivery in the amount of PLN 100 gross for each commenced square meter of space per day, unless otherwise agreed.
7. Point 6. refers above all to deliveries carried out by the Seller’s own transport or ordered individual forwarding, whereby the customer has been informed at least one day in advance about the delivery date by e-mail and / or telephone, and the delivery date does not differ from the expected one by more than 10 business days.
8. Storage of the order at the Seller’s shall be subject to a fee of PLN 100 gross for each additional square meter of space per day, unless otherwise agreed. The Seller shall have the right to refuse to store products, unless the delivery date deviates from the expected by more than 10 business days and the Seller does not have sufficient space.
1. The Ordering Party is obliged to check the condition of the shipment and its content in the presence of the Supplier.
2. In the event of the occurrence of transport damage, the Employer shall perform the acts of diligence required by the provisions of the Act of 15.11.1984 – Transport Law (Uniform text: Dz.U.2012.1173) in order to maintain the responsibility of the Supplier, and in particular cause the Supplier to establish the shipment status by the Supplier and the circumstances of the damage.
3. The Ordering Party shall acknowledge receipt of the package from the Supplier in writing.
4. Upon the receipt, the ownership of the goods and any risk related to possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage shall be transferred to the Ordering Party
1. The rights and obligations of the Employer who is a consumer are set out in the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
2. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving a reason and without incurring costs.
3. The Ordering Party may file a complaint.
4. In the event of the Customer’s withdrawal from the Agreement or making a complaint, the correct address for making a refund or sending a complaint is as follows: Frontile Distribution Sp. z o.o. ul. Widokowa 21 42-613 Tarnowskie Góry.
5. The period for withdrawing from the Contract begins when the Ordering Party receives the goods from the Supplier.
6. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller by the Seller.
7. To meet the deadline referred to in § 7 section 3 of the Regulations, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations, the Agreement is considered void.
9. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, will reimburse the Ordering Party all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery.
10. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of payment that the Ordering Party used, unless the Ordering Party expressly agreed to a different reimbursement method which does not incur any costs for him.
11. If the Seller has not offered to collect the goods from the Ordering Party himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Ordering Party until the goods are received back or the Ordering Party provides proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
12. If the Ordering Party has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Ordering Party.
13. The Ordering Party is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Contract, unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry. The ordering party returning a good is obliged to properly protect the good against damage.
14. The Seller is obliged to collect the goods at his own expense if, due to the nature of the goods, it cannot be returned by ordinary mail. This does not preclude the Ordering Party’s obligation to send back the goods properly secured against damage.
15. The Ordering Party is liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
16. The right to withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with this paragraph is not entitled to the Ordering Party who has ordered non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the specifications of the Ordering Party or serving to meet his individual needs.
17. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Employer should send the VAT invoice received together with the goods.
18. The Seller is liable to the Consumer on the terms set out in art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent for physical defects (warranty).
19. In the case of a contract with a consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the danger passed to the consumer.
20. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may: A. submit a statement requesting a price reduction; B. submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract; unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a non-defective one or removes the defect. However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to exchange the item for a non-defective one or remove the defect, he shall not be entitled to exchange the item or remove the defect.
21. The consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request replacement of the item for one free from defects or instead of the replacement of the item demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller, while the assessment of excessive costs takes into account the value of the item free of defects, the type and significance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
22. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
23. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may also: A. demand replacement of the item with one free from defects; B. demand that the defect be removed.
24. The Seller shall be obliged to replace the defective item for a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
25. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request if bringing the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
26. In the event that the defective item has been installed, the Consumer may require the Seller to disassemble and reinstall after replacing it with a non-defective one or remove the defect, however, it is obliged to bear some of the costs related to it exceeding the price of the item sold, or may require the Seller to pay part of the costs of disassembly and reinstallation, up to the price of the item sold. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
27. The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the complaint address, and if, due to the type of item or the way it was installed, the delivery of the item by the Consumer would be extremely difficult, the Consumer shall be obliged to make the item available to the Seller at the place where the item is located. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller the Consumer is entitled to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
28. The Seller shall not be responsible for:
- defects resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Seller;
- defects resulting from improper use, maintenance and care;
- damage and defects resulting from customer’s modification attempts;
- damage caused by improper location of the product (on an un levelled surface, in the immediate vicinity of the heating elements);
- colour changes caused by exposure to solar radiation;
- damage caused by the use of chemicals;
- damage and deformation caused by placing hot, cold or heavy objects directly on the table surface;
- damage and defects caused by an inappropriate level of air humidity in the room; this includes damage such as cracks, crevices, surface changes, unevenness, warpage;
- damage caused by prolonged contact with water;
- damage caused by inappropriate transport by the customer himself, as well as by courier (in case of damage by courier please complete the report with the courier);
- damage and defects that the customer became aware of when purchasing the product;
- changes resulting from daily use;
- natural changes in the structure of the wood and its colours;
- natural anatomical elements of the wood structure (heartwood, white, rays, rings, knots, cracks and others);
- touch-ups and small defects indicating a conscious stylization of furniture by the Seller, resulting e.g. from the technology of aging wood, connecting components or resulting from the nature of the furniture made by hand;
- natural cavities.
29. The Seller shall consider complaints immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
30. After considering the complaint, the Seller shall inform the Ordering Party of his position by e-mail or telephone.
31. The Seller shall replace damaged goods with those free of defects, whereas if this is not possible, the Seller shall refund the costs incurred to the Ordering Party or offer another product available in the Store’s offer.
1. Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as: Frontile) obtains the data of natural persons purchasing goods offered in the store maintained through the frontile.pl website (hereinafter referred to as: Personal data).
2. Acquisition of Personal Data, their collection and other processing shall take place in accordance with applicable law, including in particular the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as: Act) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR).
3. The administrator of personal data is Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B/21, 40-115 Katowice, Polska NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8172042589 and Frontile Distribution Sp. z o.o ul. Widokowa 21 42-612 Tarnowskie Góry
4. Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the sale of goods on offer from the online store managed by Szyszka Design. The legal basis processed is Art. 6.1 point b) of GDPR.
5. The recipients of personal data will be: Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko- Lubera with its registered office at ul. Baildona 24B / 21, 40-115 Katowice, and its employees, associates and subcontractors.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to the third country / international organization.
7. Personal data will be stored for the period of limitation of claims due to Ofisovnia Katarzyna Żelazko-Luber in connection with the sale of the goods, but not less than for 3 years.
8. You have the right to access the content of your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer Personal Data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing takes place on based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the General Personal Data Inspector or the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of applicable law, in particular the Act and the GDPR.
10. Providing Personal Data is necessary for the purchase of goods offered in a store maintained through the frontile.pl website, and the consequence of not providing Personal Data will be the inability to purchase this goods.
11. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
1. The Ordering Party acknowledges that some of the products offered are made by hand, which does not give the opportunity to faithfully duplicate their appearance. These differences may concern colour, shape or pattern.
2. Dimensional tolerance: as a result of machining, levelling and matching of wooden and textile elements, the dimensions of the finished product may differ from the nominal values within 4%. If a product with a lower error dimensions is needed, it is necessary to contact the Buyer when placing the order at the latest. Failure to indicate such a need means acceptance of the tolerance given by the manufacturer and if this tolerance is maintained, the consumer has no right to lodge a complaint for non-conforming dimensions.
3. Functioning of furniture elements: The products are made of wood-based materials and textile materials. These natural materials tend to change in volume and shape under the influence of external factors – mainly fluctuations in air humidity, mechanical stress. This process depends on a number of factors that wood and textile materials are subject to during operation. Phenomena associated with the functioning of furniture materials are not considered as a basis for complaint, as long as they do not significantly affect the usefulness of the furniture. The consumer shall be obliged to keep the room temperature where the product is stored within 16-26 degrees and the relative humidity of air within 30-70%. The manufacturer shall not be responsible for any distortions resulting from: – storage and use of the product in a room with an inappropriate level of air humidity; this includes damage such as: large cracks, crevices, surface changes, unevenness, warpage; – furniture settings in close proximity to heat sources such as stoves, fireplaces, heaters, ovens; – placing hot, cold or heavy objects directly on the furniture surface; – the furniture being exposed to prolonged contact with water or other liquids; – placing the furniture on an uneven surface (the furniture will adjust to the unevenness); – storage of unpacked furniture for longer than 10 days; – transport storage under improper conditions.
4. Under the influence of exposure to sunlight, wood can change colour, which is a natural process and does not constitute grounds for a complaint.
5. Maintenance and rules of use A. The Seller shall undertake to provide the Buyer with the instructions for use, which the Consumer is obliged to read immediately. The Seller excludes its liability in the event of using the product contrary to the instructions provided.
6. Product photos posted on the site, unless otherwise stated, are for illustration only and illustrative. This means that these photos do not present ready-made products offered for sale, but show examples of products that can be produced by the Seller upon the Buyer’s individual order. Therefore, the actual appearance and colour of the products is different for each implemented order and may differ from the one presented in the pictures.
7. Pictures showing furniture colours are for illustrative and illustrative purposes only. This is due to differences in the display of colours by different devices / screens and the colour distortion of the camera. The Seller shall undertake to make every effort to ensure that the colours shown on the website differ as little as possible from the real ones. For a more precise view of the color, it is recommended to order samples that are available from the Seller. Please note that the colour on the colour chart may also slightly differ from the colour of the finished product.
8. The Ordering Party shall be obliged to collect the ordered goods and settle the amount due for the ordered goods in accordance with the Regulations. The Ordering Party may refuse to accept the ordered goods only if it is found damaged during collection.
9. All information, product photos and manufacturer’s trademarks shall be protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy and distribute them, use them for commercial purposes or presentations without the consent of the owners.
10. The Regulations shall apply from the moment of its publication on the Store’s website.
11. The Seller shall reserve the right to amend the Regulations. The Seller shall inform about any changes to the Regulations via the Store’s website.
12. The Ordering Party shall have the option of recording the provisions of the Regulations by copying the content of the Regulations or printing the content of the Regulations at any time.
13. In the absence of relevant provisions of the Regulations governing a specific issue, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Consolidated text) Tekst jednolity: Dziennik Ustaw (Journal of Laws) 2014.121), Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
14. In a situation where a court or other competent authority decides that the provisions of the Regulations do not comply with Polish law or the principles of community life, instead of the conflicting provisions of the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law will apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Tekst jednolity (Consolidated text): Dziennik Ustaw (Journal of Laws) 2014.121), Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. The provisions of the Regulations which have not been ruled out as being contrary to Polish law or principles of community life remain in force and are effective.
15. Any disputes arising out of the Regulations shall be resolved amicably, and in the absence of an amicable settlement, the competent court to resolve the dispute shall be the court with jurisdiction over the place of residence or registered office of the defendant.
Placing an order means acceptance of the provisions of these regulations.
More info’s: Frontile Distribution Sp. z o.o. ul. Widokowa 612, Tarnowskie Góry
Details are available at email@example.com
Shipping & payment info
Details are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & return policy
Details and rules are available at the registered office of Frontline Distribution Sp. z o.o. ul. Widokowa 21 Tarnowskie Góry or at email@example.com