1. The rights and obligations of the Employer who is a consumer are set out in the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
2. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving a reason and without incurring costs.
3. The Ordering Party may file a complaint.
4. In the event of the Customer’s withdrawal from the Agreement or making a complaint, the correct address for making a refund or sending a complaint is as follows: Frontile Distribution Sp. z o.o. ul. Widokowa 21 42-613 Tarnowskie Góry.
5. The period for withdrawing from the Contract begins when the Ordering Party receives the goods from the Supplier.
6. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller by the Seller.
7. To meet the deadline referred to in § 7 section 3 of the Regulations, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations, the Agreement is considered void.
9. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, will reimburse the Ordering Party all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery.
10. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of payment that the Ordering Party used, unless the Ordering Party expressly agreed to a different reimbursement method which does not incur any costs for him.
11. If the Seller has not offered to collect the goods from the Ordering Party himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Ordering Party until the goods are received back or the Ordering Party provides proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
12. If the Ordering Party has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Ordering Party.
13. The Ordering Party is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Contract, unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry. The ordering party returning a good is obliged to properly protect the good against damage.
14. The Seller is obliged to collect the goods at his own expense if, due to the nature of the goods, it cannot be returned by ordinary mail. This does not preclude the Ordering Party’s obligation to send back the goods properly secured against damage.
15. The Ordering Party is liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
16. The right to withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with this paragraph is not entitled to the Ordering Party who has ordered non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the specifications of the Ordering Party or serving to meet his individual needs.
17. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Employer should send the VAT invoice received together with the goods.
18. The Seller is liable to the Consumer on the terms set out in art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent for physical defects (warranty).
19. In the case of a contract with a consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the danger passed to the consumer.
20. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may: A. submit a statement requesting a price reduction; B. submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract; unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a non-defective one or removes the defect. However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to exchange the item for a non-defective one or remove the defect, he shall not be entitled to exchange the item or remove the defect.
21. The consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request replacement of the item for one free from defects or instead of the replacement of the item demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller, while the assessment of excessive costs takes into account the value of the item free of defects, the type and significance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
22. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
23. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may also: A. demand replacement of the item with one free from defects; B. demand that the defect be removed.
24. The Seller shall be obliged to replace the defective item for a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
25. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request if bringing the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
26. In the event that the defective item has been installed, the Consumer may require the Seller to disassemble and reinstall after replacing it with a non-defective one or remove the defect, however, it is obliged to bear some of the costs related to it exceeding the price of the item sold, or may require the Seller to pay part of the costs of disassembly and reinstallation, up to the price of the item sold. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
27. The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the complaint address, and if, due to the type of item or the way it was installed, the delivery of the item by the Consumer would be extremely difficult, the Consumer shall be obliged to make the item available to the Seller at the place where the item is located. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller the Consumer is entitled to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
28. The Seller shall not be responsible for:
- defects resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Seller;
- defects resulting from improper use, maintenance and care;
- damage and defects resulting from customer’s modification attempts;
- damage caused by improper location of the product (on an un levelled surface, in the immediate vicinity of the heating elements);
- colour changes caused by exposure to solar radiation;
- damage caused by the use of chemicals;
- damage and deformation caused by placing hot, cold or heavy objects directly on the table surface;
- damage and defects caused by an inappropriate level of air humidity in the room; this includes damage such as cracks, crevices, surface changes, unevenness, warpage;
- damage caused by prolonged contact with water;
- damage caused by inappropriate transport by the customer himself, as well as by courier (in case of damage by courier please complete the report with the courier);
- damage and defects that the customer became aware of when purchasing the product;
- changes resulting from daily use;
- natural changes in the structure of the wood and its colours;
- natural anatomical elements of the wood structure (heartwood, white, rays, rings, knots, cracks and others);
- touch-ups and small defects indicating a conscious stylization of furniture by the Seller, resulting e.g. from the technology of aging wood, connecting components or resulting from
- the nature of the furniture made by hand;
- natural cavities.
29. The Seller shall consider complaints immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
30. After considering the complaint, the Seller shall inform the Ordering Party of his position by e-mail or telephone.
31. The Seller shall replace damaged goods with those free of defects, whereas if this is not possible, the Seller shall refund the costs incurred to the Ordering Party or offer another product available in the Store’s offer.
The information provided is part of the Terms and conditions in full available at: https://frontile.pl/terms-and-conditions
The Terms and conditions specify the rules for the sale of products offered by the frontile.pl store belonging to the Ofisovnia Katarzyna Lubera-Żelazko.
More details and rules are available at the registered office of Frontile.